Counselling & Psychotherapy
Many people experience psychological stress at some time in their lives. In Central Australia, the availability of a confidential, person-centred, trauma-informed practice is essential to the physical, psychological and emotional safety and wellbeing of all who live and work here.
Desert Minds Pty Ltd offers confidential counselling support for individuals, couples, families and groups.
Mediation & Facilitation
Desert Minds Pty Ltd offers Central Australian organisations a range of conflict management services, for individuals or groups, including:
- Conflict Management, Coaching & Formal Referrals
- Group Facilitated Discussions
- Charter of Agreed Behaviour
- 2 party / 3 party Mediation (NMAS accredited)
Desert Minds Pty Ltd offers critical incident response management and trauma-informed counselling support, for individuals or groups.
Desert Minds Pty Ltd offers training workshops that are customisable to group requirements, covering a range of topics, including (but not limited to):
- Appropriate Workplace Behaviour
- Emotional Intelligence
- Vicarious Trauma
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Key Communication Skills
- Resilience & Self-care
- Mindfulness & Managing Stress
- Conflict Management & Basic Mediation Skills
- Difficult Conversations
- Building a Positive Workplace Culture